Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Communicative Skills

This course has a lot of skills that we need it the future even in the present time. The purpose of learning communicative skills is to improve our speech and to get professional delivery to the audience.

During this course I have learned many skills of communicative such as doing presentation and meeting. Through our meeting, I learned how to discuss problems with our group, by sharing information, show examples and finally to suggestion a great solution about that issue. On the other hand, my speaking it gets better by practice several times before the presentation. So, it improves my speech in general and eye contact get better than before, also my organization get improved with the research information and presentation outline. In undoubtedly, the skills that I learned it will assist me in the future and my field as well. Moreover, speaking and writing are most what I learned in my presentations, writing reports and reflection. By practicing anyone can avoid a lot of difficulties in formal communication, but I think memorizing the formation dealing with your limit time it was bit challenges in my opinion.

Finally, every thing came easy with practicing. For example, before I display my presentation to the audience I did a practice video to know my mistakes and the weak point; to fixed and avoid my mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. Zaid:

    I'm glad that you learned something from this course, and will use your experience in the future! You have the skills, you just need to use them properly. Good Luck in the future!

    Gregory

    ReplyDelete